Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Spectre Is Haunting The Internet

"...the spectre of free information!"

I put The Globalistik Informatik Manifesto onto Google Docs. As far as I'm concerned it should be open to editing. If you have information you think should go into it and want permissions, send me a message. By the way, I found a similar manifesto through WikiSource.org by the name "The dotCommunist Manifesto", written by a professor at Columbia University in 2003. His manifesto is very well-written and extends beyond the arguments in The GIM. He has 7 main points, and the Globalistik Informatik Manifesto is basically his point # 7.

1 comment:

Jeff Wills said...

Good post. Yes, the Spectre is haunting the internet. Got your comment on my blog but haven't had a chance to reply yet. Out of town until tonight. Hopefully I can then. Thanks.